customer service wait time....

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by darcyb » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm
I have been with sonic since the beginning. I just switched to Fusion and see that my bill has increased 4 dollars from the first billing to the second. I decided to call customer service to ask what the difference is on my bill. I have been on hold for one hour and I am reluctantly going to hang up to move on to the rest of my day. I do not think this is good customer service and I am very dissapointed. I shouldn't have to wait an hour on hold to talk to customer service.
by miken » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:10 am
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your trouble contacting support. We are aware of the increase in hold times and have been hiring new staff to get them back down to our normal standards. In the meantime, we've improved our tools to contact support via other means:

You can place a callback request at https://sonic.com/support_cba_request, send us an e-mail at support@sonic.net or send us a text at (707)800-4624. Along that same note, if you know anyone who would be a good candidate for the Sonic team, please let them know about us. Open positions can be seen at https://sonic.com/careers.

That being said, if you were unable to reach support and still need assistance, please send me a private message with a good contact number and a good time to call you back and I will personally follow up. Thank you for the patience!
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
by sjsonicuser » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am
Just two weeks ago I called in.... 45 minute wait time... and all to no avail (customer service rep had no idea what to do with promotional rates for existing customers)... As previous post hinted, emailing may be best option at getting good support from Sonic
by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:17 pm
sjsonicuser wrote:Just two weeks ago I called in.... 45 minute wait time... and all to no avail (customer service rep had no idea what to do with promotional rates for existing customers)... As previous post hinted, emailing may be best option at getting good support from Sonic
I called earlier this week and instead of waiting I opted for a callback. It came at around 50 minutes afterwards. So one needs to take into account when support closes.
4 posts Page 1 of 1