Can't manage voice mails

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by rmragsdale » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:19 pm
When I go to manage my voice mails at https://members.sonic.net/voice/commportal/408259**** , I get this text on the comm portal page:

Blocked by Content Security Policy

This page has a content security policy that prevents it from being loaded in this way.

Firefox prevented this page from loading in this way because the page has a content security policy that disallows it.

It seems to be something my browser is putting up, I am using Firefox 43.0.3. Anyone seen this or have a solution?
by amayfield » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:02 am
We are currently investigating this and working on resolving the issue. Right now the only way to access Com Portal is via Internet Explorer. Sorry for the outage!
Andrew M.
Community & Escalations Manager
Sonic
by dherr » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:57 pm
As you might already know, it does also effect Linux Firefox and Google Chrome.

It does open in Midori tho. That is the browser that Fedora came with by default.
by goetsch » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:57 pm
amayfield wrote:Right now the only way to access Com Portal is via Internet Explorer.
I'm sorry, but I always forget which version of IE to use on my Mac.
by dherr » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 pm
Fixed?

I checked yesterday and it was still not working. Just checked today and got in with google chrome.
by rmragsdale » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Checked it today with Firefox, seems to be working. Thanks.
6 posts Page 1 of 1