New customer $10 off promo

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 pm
While I was checking if there are any other services available for my address, I came across a promo for Fusion and Fusion X2 that states $10 off a month for first 12 months.

Disappointed that when I contacted customer service and they stated that this was for new customers only.

Dane - is there anything you can do for your existing loyal customers who have been with Sonic.net for close to five years? Thanks!
by pockyken007 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm
hm... it would be nice to apply discounts to loyal customers my parents have been with sonic for like ever now ... and some gratitude for staying as long as they have would be nice :)
by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:41 pm
I know, I was bummed by this too. Signed up, and the next week there was a promo. Sucks!
by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 pm
It's frustrating that Sonic is taking the route of rewarding new customers rather than existing customers. The service has been good, but the speed is lacking because we're still on traditional Fusion DSL.
4 posts Page 1 of 1