My Sonic landline ID shows as Unavailable

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
by musicalfruit » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 am
dragonsclaw wrote:How do you do a PM on this board.

I am logged in, when I click on your name, all I can see is your profile and can't enter anything under Contact
There should be a "PM" button in the right nav area, below the user's name and "joined" information.

That's what I just used to PM timjackson.
by dragonsclaw » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:34 am
Hmmm.
No PM button under Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 pm for you (or anyone else) either

Obviously, I am logged on :?:
by timjackson » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:31 am
After talking to a couple of the carriers in the middle for these calls and escalating there, it appears this is a known issue on an SBC on T-Mobile's side and they are working to correct it currently. They don't have any ETR, but T-Mobile is working to resolve this issue.
by dragonsclaw » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 am
Thanks Tim for looking into this.
As always. Sonic goes the extra mile in support
by musicalfruit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:16 pm
Thanks for the update, Tim!

Hopefully TMobile can fix this soon as it's very inconvenient to not know what number is calling.
by aw » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 am
Thanks Tim, much appreciated!
by ankh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 am
Same problem here, the optometrist has always been able to fax to our home phone when we set the fax up -- but the last few days they tried repeatedly and the error message always shows our landline is "Unavailable" on the optometrist's fax machine so it won't go through.

Something's changed?
17 posts Page 2 of 2