Re-setting Fusion Mobile App password

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Hulda » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:10 pm
How do I re-set my Mobile App password?
by jgobble » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:25 pm
Hulda wrote:How do I re-set my Mobile App password?
Resetting your mobile app password can be done through Member Tools. First please remember the Mobile Password is not the same as your Member Tools password. Resetting the Mobile Password is done on a per-Fusion phone line basis at the Member Tools area. First if you have the Fusion phone line set up on the app, please go to the "Line Selector" portion of the iOS app, swipe from right to left and select "Delete" when it comes up. This removes the Fusion phone line from being managed by the app. You are also free to uninstall the app first -- then reinstall it. Both actions perform the same function. The Fusion phone line will be removed from the app.

Then go to Member Tools at http://members.sonic.net/ Click Voice->Settings for: ###-###-#### and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Click "Reset mobile access for all devices". Please remember this removes access for all devices until you set up a new Mobile Password. If you have another Fusion line to reset the Mobile Password for, please do that now as well.

You are then able to go through the app and create a new Mobile Password. This must be done when you are at the physical location of the Fusion line, as our servers call that phone number with a validation code that you must enter into the app.

If there are any questions feel free to contact me at jgobble@corp.sonic.net

Thanks!
Jann Gobble
Jann Gobble
jgobble@corp.sonic.net
Senior Software Engineer @ Sonic.net
2 posts Page 1 of 1