Iphone App Crashing and Erroring? - iOS 7.0.4

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by Dan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am
Hello,

There seems to be a problem with the Fusion Iphone App working on iOS 7.0.4. When installed on the phone touching most of the options will cause the application to crash without warning. "Add a Line" works when adding an existing line up to the entering of your password . After several attempts of trying to authenticate it would error out each time: "json error: malformed". Interestingly enough however it was observed that if you try to authenticate with the wrong password it will give you a correct error of a invalid password. Sounds like something weird with PHP perhaps mutilating the sending or receiving of proper acknowledgements? Is this a common issue on iOS 7.0.4?

The app has been uninstalled and re-installed and the symptoms persist. The Provider is T-Mobile if it matters.
by jgobble » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:20 am
Dan,

This is not a known issue. I haven't heard of this particular sequence of events before. I will be happy to help you troubleshoot and help fix your issue.

Can you please contact me at 707-522-1000 x2306?

Jann
Jann Gobble
jgobble@corp.sonic.net
Senior Software Engineer @ Sonic.net
by ingsVoy and » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:05 pm
I just downloaded the App from the AppStore for my iPhone running IOS 7.0.4 ... I read all the reviews and they are not good... reports of iPhone freezing etc... well I wanted to give the App a try myself so I did and every time I tried using it it froze my phone and I had to reboot the phone... so I just removed the App.... great diea but it does not work and I'm not the only one experiencing this... just read the reviews in the App Store... this App may be doing more harm than good for Sonic... it needs to either be removed from App Store or fixed.
by jgobble » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:09 pm
We are working on the issues and a new version of the app should be available in a few days.

We are very sorry this is occurring and hope that you will install the update when it becomes available.
Jann Gobble
jgobble@corp.sonic.net
Senior Software Engineer @ Sonic.net
4 posts Page 1 of 1