Login through webmail and member tools only once

General discussions and other topics.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by tensigh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:30 am
Hello,

If I read my email via the web interface and I need to check my gray mail, I have to log in twice. This is pretty annoying since it's the same account. I get that there is a different interface that I'm logging into, but can you use LDAP or something so I don't have to log in twice?

Thank you
by kgc » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:08 am
If you are using webmail, there is really no reason not to just look at the contents of the graymail folder. The only thing that you aren't easily able to do at this time is whitelist/blacklist a given sender with a single click in webmail.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by tensigh » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 pm
OH yeah. Duh, I forgot about that. Okay, thanks.

Is there any way to save my login when I'm NOT using webmail? The notices I get from SpamAssassin have links that require me to login once I click on them. If I'm on my home computer it would be nice to save my login information.
by kgc » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am
One way to address this now is by using a password locker service like LastPass which can be configured to automatically log in for you. This has the advantage that it is much easier to use long, random and secure passwords for all of your online accounts.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by tensigh » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:02 am
kgc wrote:If you are using webmail, there is really no reason not to just look at the contents of the graymail folder. The only thing that you aren't easily able to do at this time is whitelist/blacklist a given sender with a single click in webmail.
Actually, the lack of whitelisting is pretty important since I get a lot of false positives for spam. Forgot to mention that.
by polly@sonic.net » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm
How do I do it?
6 posts Page 1 of 1