DKIM for Microsoft365 Email Servers

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by bonapart » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:47 pm
Hi Forum Users,

Sonic Support told us to post a request to the SysAdmins here.

We contacted Sonic Support to get resolution on the issues for Selector2 with DKIM for Microsoft365 email server protection. We created, edited, deleted and recreated the DNS DKIM entry for both selectors. Selector2 does not publish but Selector1 does.

Microsoft Support directly informed us that DKIM for their Tenant Microsoft365 Exchange Servers requires 2 DKIM CNAME DNS Records. Most other email servers only require a single DNS DKIM entry.

Microsoft says that both DKIM records must show as published externally in order for DKIM to be activated on their server side. It only shows Selector1 presently.

Can you please kick the DNS to publish the secondary DKIM DNS CNAME record for Selector2? We really need DKIM.

Thank you!

Kirk Hylan from INsite Networks, Inc. on behalf of Bonapart & Associates
by ggc » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:02 pm
was this resolved?
by ggc » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:03 pm
I am trying to do the same with ZOHO CRM
by joemuller » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:00 pm
ggc wrote:I am trying to do the same with ZOHO CRM
Hi there! I took a look over all the notes we have on-file for your account, and I think I found some answers for you.

In your particular case, the "authoritative" DNS service for your site is via Wix. There's a leftover DNS configuration on Sonic's servers, but making edits there will have no effect, as Sonic is no longer listed as "authoritative" for your domain name at the Domain Registry level.

You will want to follow the instructions on the Zoho support page, with one change - you will want to change the contents of your SPF record to be the following:

Code: Select all

"v=spf1 include:one.zoho.com include:include:mail.sonic.net ~all"
If you are using SendGrid as well, you may need to also add them like so:

Code: Select all

"v=spf1 include:one.zoho.com include:sendgrid.net include:include:mail.sonic.net ~all"
I hope the above information is helpful for your site - let me know if there are any problems.

-- Joe M
Sonic System Operations
I'm a proud employee of Sonic.net! :-)
4 posts Page 1 of 1