Move Sonic domain to Squarespace

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by eastboy » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:46 am
Hello.

I've been trying to move my domain to Squarespace with no luck.

Squarespace asks for an "authorization code " that should be generated by the domain provider, but I can't find that option from the main members tools menu. Is it somehow named differently or placed somewhere else? I've been looking around with no luck :(

Thanks in advance.
by syntaxsid1 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:58 pm
Hello,

We can help with this. If the account in question matches this username, I don't currently see us as the domain registrar. We do handle DNS for a website of yours, but we are not the registrar. From what we can tell, your registrar is Network Solutions. You should be able to go to their website: networksolutions.com and log in and submit your request to move a domain away from them. They will provide you with the authorization code needed for this next step at squarespace. I hope this information helps. If you would like more assistance our support team is standing by to assist you 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

JM
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1