Hosting

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by ggc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:39 pm
I received the below email from our vendor zywave and input the snipets that the prescribed. They are not able to see these were added on our end and we need to know if the snipets we added are correct.

When emails are sent from Zywave, they come from our default email address @instantbusinessresources.com. By setting up DNS records, it will allow your emails to appear to come from your email domain. Attached are the DNS records that need to be added to your Domain Host, Tuscow Domains Inc. This can be done by passing this email on to your IT professional or contacting your Domain Host directly. Keep in mind, if your agency has an internal DNS server and an external one, the DNS records will need to be added to both servers.

Email Customization Instructions

Attached, you’ll find an Excel file of DNS Code Snippets that need to be added where your email domain is registered externally. This process is to ensure that emails/communications being sent from Broker Briefcase will appear to come directly from @ebenelink.com.
Aside from adding these 5 snippets into your settings, nothing else needs to be done on your end as part of this setup process. Please note that you will not be changing any of your existing DNS settings and instead will be adding these snippets as additional records.
We highly recommend taking screenshots of your existing records in case you need to go back and re-enter mistakenly deleted information.

Please complete these entries as soon as possible and let me know when everything has been entered; once I have received confirmation, I can finish the process on my end. If there are any questions regarding this set up, please feel free to pass along my contact information listed below as well as the attached DNS Partner Email Domain Set up overview.

Simply reply to this email to notify me once the records have been added on your end!
by joemuller » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:19 pm
Hi, it looks like you moved your website hosting and DNS services for ebenelink.com to Wix recently, but the old setup is still in place at Sonic. The email handling for @ebenelink.com addresses is still being handled by Sonic.

You will need to add the DNS records provided by Zywave via the tools that Wix provides.

-- Joe M.
Sonic System Operations
I'm a proud employee of Sonic.net! :-)
by ggc » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:25 pm
If the email is still handled by sonic then this change in Cnames should work as this is only an email issue.
3 posts Page 1 of 1