Help please ! I'm primarily a musician/singer, and lost in tech land!Need Internet Privacy/Security Consultant

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by dustyw » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:06 pm
Help please, ASAP ! I'm primarily a musician/singer, and lost in tech land about this!

Hi, Not sure where to post this.

I'm extremely concerned with privacy.

I've been a Sonic fan/customer since Sonic/Monitor started. Thanks Dane for lobbying congress for our rights!!!

I'm searching for an Internet Privacy/Security expert consultant, for a number of reasons.(ASAP)

I'd appreciate, if someone can refer me to one/several and how much would be fair/reasonable to pay ?

What's happening right now, is I'm about to start teaching voice/music/songwriting on-line, and was going to use Jamkazam (unlike Zoom, no lag time, so I can accompany student on piano/hand drums, in real time, while student is singing).

When I checked Jamkazam out last night, I had to accept all their cookies and (no) Privacy Policy, in order to use it.

There are many things similar to Jamkazam, and I don't know if any of them are better about these things.

I use Startpage.com, to Google for me , but Jamkazam wouldn't work thru Startpage. I have my Mac/Safari settings pretty good re: privacy/trackers etc. (I set them myself).

Help would be very very much appreciated, peeps, ASAP! Big Thanks! Wishing ya lottsa good music !
by gu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:14 pm
I might be able to help you out. Please email me at my username @ sonic dot net.
2 posts Page 1 of 1