Sometime recently, however, people in my local area network informed me that these domains (which we use for customer service, as easy-to-say-on-the-phone browser directions) no longer resolved to their target, and with some research (asking people at Godaddy, then various friends throughout the world) i found out that only SONIC.NET techs and people in my LAN (also dependent upon Sonic's lookup) were unable to get them to resolve properly.
I also tested other forwards set up at Godaddy and hosted at Sonic and i found out that i had the same browser problem (tried more than one browser too) where it would hang and never resolve, despite the fact that i could analyze it through sites like http://www.whatsmydns.net and http://digwebinterface.com showing up as targetting and resolving consistently to an IP which i could not myself thereafter get to, even though i could get to the targets when putting them into my URL bar directly.
Here are three of the domains i'm talking about (i presume the problem isn't domain-specific, however, but somehow related to forwarding in general or just between Sonic.net and Godaddy.com):
resolves to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
resolves to http://www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
resolves to http://www.candlesandcurios.com
The second domain is complicated by the fact that at some point in time i think we had hosting for it and it had a re-direct to the page in question. I suspect we do NOT need this DNS-Only-with-redirect if we are just forwarding from a registration at Godaddy (and i will discontinue it, if so).
Thank you for your help in advance,