@Dane, @Managment, Poor customer experiance

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by P964 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:34 pm
Dear management team,

I have been a long time Sonic DSL customer, I would like to bring to your attention the following with the hope that other customers will not have to go through this.

I recently moved ( 2 blocks) and requested to move my service, Tylor at Sales submitted the request to AT&T to make sure it is possible. FYI, AT&T Provide DSL service at the new location. After over a week AT&T approve the request and an order 950249 was created and submitted. Installation date 5/6/2019. I waited 8 AM - 8PM. AT&T did not showed up. 8:30 PM I called Sonic support who told me AT&T is currently close, but they will call first thing in the morning and get right on top of this then call me back with update. I received no call from anyone from Sonic. I called at 10:45 AM and spoke to Sue who was extremely unhelpful and lame. AT&T cancel the order. A supervisor is not available and one will call within 24 hours.

I called AT&T directly and was able to order a DSL service to be installed in less then a week. Mine you the same service Sue told me AT&T cancel.

I called Sonic sales to speak with Tylor to share the news, Larry who answered my called refuse to transfer me over as a "supervisor will call me within 24 hours". It took quit a bit of convincing for Larry to agree to listen and pass that AT&T accepted my DSL order.

I own a business and if my customer would have experience such a treatment I would have loved to know about it. Over the years I recommended Sonic to many of our customers. I want to believe that you too think you should do better and provide extra attention to a customer when there is a problem.

Sincerely,
by dane » Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 am
Thank you for the feedback. Our team will review the situation and see what we can learn!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1