How do I receive a paper invoice in the mail?

General discussions and other topics.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by msinformation3 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:52 pm
Hello. I need Sonic to send me a paper invoice or bill in the mail. That's snail mail, the good old USPS. Does anyone know how to do this? I have sent them an email but they've yet to get back to me. Thanks.
by dane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:31 pm
msinformation3 wrote:Hello. I need Sonic to send me a paper invoice or bill in the mail. That's snail mail, the good old USPS. Does anyone know how to do this? I have sent them an email but they've yet to get back to me. Thanks.
Sonic does not offer invoicing - for the vast majority of our services, credit card automatic recurring payment is required.

The receipt is provided in our Member Tools, so your best bet would be to print those if you need a paper copy. You can find those, and manage payment methods etc, all at: https://members.sonic.net/account/billing/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by guest » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 pm
Because of the poorly thought out new invoice method that is being currently rolled out in stages and has already hit a nearly 50 percent disapproval from the current batch of users, as a Shell only user I too wish to received my bill in the mail. A user shouldn't have to jump through unnecessary hoops to read their bill. Especially when the previous method was light and elegant, but more importantly, worked.
by dane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:29 pm
We got lots of complaints about the basic text invoice too. We can’t win.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by MLS » Wed May 22, 2019 1:39 am
When I first switched from AT&T to Sonic a few years ago I requested a bill in the mail, which is why I joined this thread. I wish to receive a bill in the mail, like I do for other services, and then pay that bill before a due date. This is standard practice. That request was denied as not available.
I set up automatic billing, which is the only billing arrangement available. I received a receipt by email acknowledging my payment and itemizing my bill at that time. I accepted this arrangement although I still would prefer a bill in the mail.
Now the receipt email has been discontinued. The only way I can see my payment is by logging in to the Sonic website. EVERY automatic billing arrangement that I have elsewhere sends me a receipt by email. Why was this discontinued? This is not a question. I don't want to hear a reason. I want you to send me a receipt! I keep track of my payments to make sure that I am not overdrawn on my bank account and to keep track of my spending. Please continue to send me a receipt. I shouldn't have to ask for this. Every other company gives a receipt in response to a payment. I am very unhappy about this and I hope that you get enough complaints to convince you to bring back receipt emails to acknowledge our payments!
by JoeyVirgo » Wed May 22, 2019 12:09 pm
Don't kid yourself. Dane's new invoice system -- if the word "system" is even apt -- better, his new non-friendly, annoying, and greedily selfish method of providing no receipt to customers -- really sucks.

I know the decision to employ this tacky tactic has forced me to reassess what value Sonic is really offering.

If you want cheap and provide cheap, then Sonic is going to be known as cheap -- instead of classy.
6 posts Page 1 of 1