Greymail

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by dukeofur » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:12 am
Every once in a while I have to log into my trapped Greymail and retrieve something from there, and that isn't a problem.
But I think it would be much more helpful if the graphical key at the bottom of the page that showed what the 3 symbols meant, were moved to the top of the page instead, because 99% of the time, the thing I want from there, I was expecting and is at the top anyhow
Each time I'm in Greymail, it has been a while since I've been there previously, I tend to forget what the symbols mean, and it would be nice and convenient if I did not have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find out.

thanks
by rodrigo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:55 am
Thanks for the suggestion!

I think a little more information might help us to make changes in the short term, even though I do have some radical long term goals.

Is it all of the icons that are non-memorable, or is it one or two in particular? Is the association of the icon to the idea feeling unclear?

Thank you!
by dukeofur » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm
It's really all of them, but I just now noticed that I could hover over the symbols and get the information also.

The icons just don't immediately scream their function. The Delete icon should stay Red, that part is good, but I think it would be more helpful to have an X instead of a dash. But I think the Deliver to Inbox should be yellow and an envelope icon instead of a green arrow. Keep the Deliver and Whitelist as a green check mark though.
3 posts Page 1 of 1