Webmail server completely down, or limited access?

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by motet » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:20 pm
The MOTD says

"In order to allow the cluster to recover we’ve taken steps to reduce the total number of user who can log in at once. This appears to be having positive results and is allowing the storage pools to catch up with the load."

yet the customer support person I talked to said the server is completely down.

Which is it? Is it worth trying to reconnect to webmail.sonic.net when I get the "we're performing maintenance" message? I depend on email for my business and have been pretty much out of commission all day.
by lwalsh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:24 pm
I use internet tablet to communicate when I'm away from home (cell phones don't work where I live). I'm dead in the water without email.

Nice to see the old MOTD is going on. Been on Sonic since 1996. Extremely pleased with reliability. Hopefully hey get the problem resolved soon.
by peggyda » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:08 pm
I have one of my mailboxes back, but the other two (one is sonic.net and one is an alias for work) are not working.
I hope it will come back soon.
by besidesmyself » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Email down all day - still down, get "maintenance" site - had to set up gmail account in order to work.
4 posts Page 1 of 1