Hard to find a link to this forum

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by paulbarwick » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 am
Maybe it's just me, but I find it difficult to find a link to this forum. I usually keep a tab open in my browser, but if it should happen to get closed, it takes me several minutes of searching to find this forum again. There doesn't seem to be any links on Sonic.net's home page, member tools page, or any where else on the site. Yes, I know that I can bookmark the URL once I get here, but that seems to beg the question of why it is so hard to get here in the first place. A link on the DSLReorts Sonic page directing readers here would also be nice.

Along the same lines there don't seem to be any links here to take me to Sonic.net. I expected that would be what happened when I clicked on the logo above, but it just takes me to the homepage of this forum.
by kgc » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:36 am
Paul, these forums have only been recently launched and we were waiting for them to fill up a bit before promoting it to a link on www.sonic.net. There is probably enough activity now - we just didn't want to link to an empty forum. We're also working on a major redesign of our main index which will prominently feature links to both the forums and wiki.sonic.net - which is also in the process of being filled up now.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by paulbarwick » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 am
That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.
3 posts Page 1 of 1