Sonic resellers ?

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by netllama » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 pm
I'm pondering moving to Santa Cruz county. When I entered a potential address in Santa Cruz into Sonic's website, it claimed:
"Sonic is Available! Sonic is available in your area from one of our resellers"

and listed Cruzio. How exactly does this work? Am I getting service from Cruzio? Who am I paying for this service?

When i contacted Cruzio, they claimed to know nothing about this, and further, stated that they could not provide any service to the address.
by scott » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:27 pm
netllama wrote:I'm pondering moving to Santa Cruz county. When I entered a potential address in Santa Cruz into Sonic's website, it claimed:
"Sonic is Available! Sonic is available in your area from one of our resellers"

and listed Cruzio. How exactly does this work? Am I getting service from Cruzio? Who am I paying for this service?

When i contacted Cruzio, they claimed to know nothing about this, and further, stated that they could not provide any service to the address.
Hi,

Just to let you know, I forwarded this internally. Hopefully you'll hear something soon from customer care, but in the mean time, we've confirmed that Cruzio is still a Sonic reseller. So not sure what happened -- we'll get to the bottom of this.

-Scott
by netllama » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 pm
Any word? I've heard nothing from Sonic.
by dane » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:09 pm
netllama wrote:Any word? I've heard nothing from Sonic.
Sorry for the lack of response.

Yes, Cruzio does offer our Fusion service in Santa Cruz. I asked them to look into your inquiry, and they responded that the address where you were considering service was beyond the reach of the product.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1