Request for Sonic to expand to the Pacific Northwest

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by dwhittaker » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 pm
Not sure where to put this so I figure General Discussion is good.

I used Sonic while living in San Francisco and as I've said to many many friends, Sonic is hands down the best utility company... maybe even the best overall company period... that I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. Fortunately because Sonic hosts my website, I can still do business with them. I can't say enough great things about Sonic. The service, the products, the Tech Support (which is a dream... it's unlike any Tech Support I've ever experienced), the company itself... all of these aspects of Sonic are 5 star rated if you ask me. Seriously, no other company I can think of even comes close to Sonic. Sonic is the type of socially responsible company that we so desperately need in this country, at a time when Corporate America is completely out of control, where the Capitalist mantra of "maximum profits at any and all costs" is destroying this planet at an astonishing rate.

So after living in San Francisco for 28 years, I got priced out by greedy, scumbag landlords and moved here to Portland. Like so many other places, we have very little to choose from for ISP's. You have to hold your nose and choose either ComCrap or CenturyStink. Sonic is perfect for the Portland Metro area, full of very socially and politically aware and responsible people. You guys would do incredibly well up here and give people many reasons to ditch ComCrap and CenturyStink. Those two companies are HUGE enemies of Net Neutrality. ComCast has been voted repeatedly the worst company to work for by it's own workers year after year. I would so love to have you guys as my ISP again.

Just a thought. :)
by mememe2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 pm
I agree
2 posts Page 1 of 1