What will the relationship be between Sonic and Race.com in Occidental ?

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by blimpboyh » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:29 pm
Race got the state contract to install fiber optics in Occidental ( Sonoma county).
We want Very Much to continue to have Sonic be out internet provider (w/phone).

Race is telling us they will be the internet provider..
Everything about them is so much less together than sonic.
Tell me we get to keep you !
Larry
by dane » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Sonic works with Race by providing them with very high speed connectivity from Occidental back to San Francisco, to support their gigabit fiber service in Occidental. We are a critical element for them, but they’ve taken on the huge challenge of building fiber to homes in that rural market. Do give them a shot, the service should be amazing.

And you can keep your Sonic email if you’d like, I think it’s just a few dollars per month to do so.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by blimpboy@sonic.net » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:50 pm
thanks Dane.. sure prefer to have my financial and service arrangement with sonic.,.,
by dane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm
blimpboy@sonic.net wrote:thanks Dane.. sure prefer to have my financial and service arrangement with sonic.,.,
And we certainly appreciate that sentiment! But Race is building a great new grant-funded optical network there, so we don’t mind if you switch to their much faster network there. ;)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1