Why can't I give you money?

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by SOCO » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:30 pm
For the last 15 years or so we have been happily paying Sonic for our co-located server. We use a credit card to pay 1 year in advance. Now that our year is up, you are refusing to take a credit card. Instead you want a check or ACH transfer. You must remember that we are a large Fortune 500 company (well, actually about #745) and limiting us to those two choices is going to be virtually impossible. Why are you doing this? Is it to save the couple of percent in fees? If so, I will pay a couple percent more.

What do I have to do? Can I drop off the $1668 in cash? (I am tempted to bring it all in pennies! :-) ) Do I have to switch to Microsoft Azure? I hate to leave Sonic, but I have no other way of paying you except via credit card. There must be some solution to this...we really want to give you money!

Our account name is: SOCO
by soco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 am
Our payment is coming due soon. I really need an answer on this!
by miken » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm
Someone should be reaching out shortly to the number we have on file to discuss the account billing with you.
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1