Safe wishes to Sonic staff, families and customers in Santa Rosa, North Bay today

General discussions and other topics.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
by jbainsf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 am
Hi Sonic,

I'm a residential customer in SF, so relatively fine this morning.

But I did want to post and share my concern for your staff, families' and customers' safety and well being up in Santa Rosa and the rest of the North Bay area. Ditto for everyone's property and Sonic's business assets too.

Please keep the User Forum updated and thanks for being a thoughtful NorCal business.

Sincerely,

Jay
by dane » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:55 am
Thanks you for the thoughts Jay. We have a large number of staff under evacuation orders, and it's likely some have lost homes. Team here is focused on supporting each other today, and as a result we are delivering limited customer service and field support. I am hopeful that the fires can be brought under control soon! The devastation of local homes and landmarks has been shocking and rapid.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by scott » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 pm
Thank you for the kind words, Jay. This emergency is devastating, holding everyone who is affected in our thoughts.

-Scott
by bmah » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:03 pm
+1 to what @jbainsf wrote.

I hope everyone in the sonic.net community is safe.

Bruce.
by michael.cunningham » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 pm
To All of you wonderful Sonic team members and families, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this devastating ordeal. You live in a wonderful community, work for an outstanding company and have customers who understand your challenges.

Michael Cunningham
Customer from SF Bay Area and former resident of Windsor.
by patty1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm
I just got Dane's email about the effects of the fires on Sonic's family. I'm so sorry to hear that some Sonic folks have lost their homes. How wonderful of Sonic management to let staff, families, and pets take shelter at the Sonic offices. I sure hope the firefighters can get a handle on these wildfires soon.
by dane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 am
patty1 wrote:I just got Dane's email about the effects of the fires on Sonic's family. I'm so sorry to hear that some Sonic folks have lost their homes. How wonderful of Sonic management to let staff, families, and pets take shelter at the Sonic offices. I sure hope the firefighters can get a handle on these wildfires soon.
Thanks Patty. Near term I think most folks are doing okay, but with a loss of over 2,000 homes in the region, housing in the coming years will be really a concern.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by dragonsclaw » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 am
Firstly: Please stay safe. My service is not worth high risk to Sonic Staff.
I am a hardcore Sonic customer. We will understand if things get poor for a while.

Stay Safe
by Marie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm
As dragonsclaw said--stay safe. Glad to hear things are relatively okay for the Sonic staff.

I'm also a hardcore Sonic customer. We've been looking at moving but I won't even consider a house if it isn't in Sonic's service area.
9 posts Page 1 of 1