Senior and or Veterans Discount

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by ronshelly » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Hi Dane,

I was hoping your company would consider a senior and or veterans discount. I am a senior living in an expensive city on a fixed income, and this year my social security COLA increase was $4 per month and the $4 was immediately deducted for the increase in my medicare premium. My rent increases yearly as well as food costs. I have trimmed my budget as far as I can. I really hope you will consider this.

Ron
by dane » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:20 pm
Ron,

I certainly appreciate your situation, and understand the challenges. Our focus is on delivering the best economics to all of our members, regardless of age or status. It's for this reason that we focus on making our service as simple, uniform and low-overhead as possible. And when we have considered discount plans, a big challenge is billing administration, which adds further overhead. The result would be that on balance, costs would be higher for everyone.

Our industry lends itself well to scaling benefits, and it's my sincere hope that as we grow our network reach, that we'll be able to deliver better and better value to all of our members.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1