Expansion in Brentwood, CA

General discussions and other topics.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by Gir » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:12 am
I'm just wondering how the expansion is coming along in Brentwood, Ca. I've been anxiously waiting for the chance to switch out of my carrier. Can I get any news on progress or updates of the expansion coming closer to my location?
by dane » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:39 am
Gir wrote:I'm just wondering how the expansion is coming along in Brentwood, Ca. I've been anxiously waiting for the chance to switch out of my carrier. Can I get any news on progress or updates of the expansion coming closer to my location?
What neighborhood are you in, and when was your home constructed?
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Gir » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:14 pm
Not entirely sure when my house was constructed. I live near the new housing going up between Balfour and Dainty Ave.
by dane » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:48 am
Gir wrote:Not entirely sure when my house was constructed. I live near the new housing going up between Balfour and Dainty Ave.
If your home was built prior to 1999, it wouldn't have conduit, and is not part of the planned build.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Obajon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:51 pm
My house was built in 2000. I was told we do have conduit. 1277 Anjou Pkwy Brentwood ca
5 posts Page 1 of 1