Sonic.com

General discussions and other topics.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
by virtualmike » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm
This is a first... Just as I was logging into forums.sonic.net, a commercial for the hamburger chain Sonic (aka sonic.com) came on Comedy Central.

I used to eat at Sonic burgers when I lived in the midwest, but it's only recently that I've discovered Sonics in Northern CA.

Sonic burgers are pretty good, though I like In-n-Out better. :mrgreen:
by gp1628 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am
Yeah when they showed up in my area I rushed to try them just based on how often they get raved on the net. I was disappointed.

Maybe Dane should chat with them. A cross deal of "we net you and you burger our techs in the field".
Or at least a cross note of "if you were looking for" on the main page which is not all that unusual an arrangment
by williamt » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 am
Their chili cheese frito wraps are so awesome!
Sr. Systems Administrator @ sonic.net
by virtualmike » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 pm
gp1628 wrote:Maybe Dane should chat with them. A cross deal of "we net you and you burger our techs in the field".
Or at least a cross note of "if you were looking for" on the main page which is not all that unusual an arrangment
Dane tweeted about Sonic (burgers) a few weeks ago, with an attached picture of a Sonic milkshake.
by dane » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Yes, I'd never been there before. I liked the drive-in self-service configuration, very cool.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by virtualmike » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Some Sonics have a drive-through that's similar to the other fast food places. Those that allow the customers to park and order from their cars remind me of the A&Ws in the 1960s/1970s where they had waitresses on roller skates!
by ultramookie » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 pm
mmm. sonic burgers. i used to eat at sonic all the time when i worked in the south. they don't have many here (closest one to me is in gilroy, a 20-30 minute drive).
by cboyce » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:42 pm
When I first started at Sonic, I was a support rep, and we would occasionally get callers thinking we were the burger place, or even more confusing, Sonicnet.com.
by macrina » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm
Bumpin' this old thread just to say. . .Sonic's chocolate malts are the best! :)
Haven't had one in a long time, though as now I live out in the boonies.
9 posts Page 1 of 1