We've tried hard to keep things the same but you may notice some small changes (improvements we hope). Please get in touch if you encounter any problems, have questions or find something that isn't working the way it used to.
Here is a brief list of the major changes:
- Brand new layout for mobile phones and tablets
- Drag and drop attachments into new emails
- Download multiple attachments in a single zip file
- Improved interface for composing messages
- New rich text editor for composing HTML emails with inline images, custom fonts, colors, emoticons and more
- Option to automatically add addresses you send email to into your address book (disabled by default)
- Keyboard shortcut: Press 'm' to quickly mark one or more messages read or unread
- Keyboard shortcut: Press Ctrl+Enter to send message
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Updates: Here are a few issues we've fixed so far. We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
- Having to press "Delete" twice when viewing a message in it's own window
- The "Move To" menu at the bottom of the screen not working (note: messages can also be dragged and dropped into folders on the left side of the screen to move them in addition to the menus).
- Dates were not appearing correctly immediately after the update
- We'll work on making it easier to delete multiple messages in the mobile interface. These screenshots show how to Delete multiple messages on phones and tablets for now.
- When composing a message on smaller screens, the size of the attachments pane is decreased so it takes up less space.
- Notifications appear for 2 seconds instead of 5, and are slightly offset from the far right of the screen to not cover the scroll bar.
- Upgraded from Roundcube 1.1.4 to 1.1.5
- Fixed issue with selecting, deselecting, and re-selecting messages.
- Made the click target area for checkboxes slightly larger so the mouse can hit slightly outside the checkbox and still multi-select. We still recommend using control and/or shift to select messages more easily.
- Fixed issue where right-clicking on a message other than the one selected would then apply the action to the previously selected message as well as the clicked message.
- When replying to a message, the default behaviour is once again to start the reply above the message, rather than below it.