Support Email Replies

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by dmarzane@sonic.net » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm
I like the Sonic.net support service, however I find one thing lacking. When you open a ticket via email, the response/solution rarely includes the original email. Consequently, if the customer responds to the response/solution the email thread is lost. Is there a way to keep each thread complete? Thank you.
by tjj » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 pm
I have seen this myself in our end of things. When you send in a ticket and reply, even if you don't get the thread, it is stored in the ticket on our end for reference (unless you e-mail in without the ticket number in the subject line, which then creates a new ticket).

I have always been in the habit of quoting the original message in my replies, but I have seen a few tickets lately where this has not been the case. I have forwarded this request to the senior staff for mention in an upcoming tech meeting.

Thank you for your feedback regarding this!
Tage J.
Sonic.net Customer Support
by gp1628 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 am
I also would appreciate this change. The more computerized I get, the worse my memory gets (there are actually studies verifying this)
"If it wasn't for RAM I'd have no memory at all."

Gandalf Parker
3 posts Page 1 of 1