How to configure My Cloud for Pace 5268AC

General discussions and other topics.
75 posts Page 8 of 8
by adame » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:42 pm
Trey wrote:Adam, any update on when the update will be pushed out? I just got set up with the 5268AC today and don't have a work around for my WD MyCloud.

Thanks.
I'll check with the team. We're hoping soon, but we're still squashing new and critical bugs in the updated code we're getting from Arris. As long as you don't mind having to do a potential factory reset, I'd be happy to push it out to you individually if you'd be willing to email me your username.
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
by cyborfool » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Hi Adam:
I have a QNAP TVS-882T and am also trying to get MyCloud working. Running into UPnP issues. Could you also add me to the list to receive the update when it is pushed out? Tech Support recommended that I post here.
Thanks!
by adame » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:13 pm
Sure! We will be pushing the firmware update out to everyone once we're satisfied of its stability. We are rolling out yet another new version to employees within the next week or two, and assuming that they do not report any other issues (knock on wood), customers should follow shortly thereafter.

Depending on how well you've worked around the issue for now, we do have the ability to push out a beta version now, but its GUI makes setting the 2.4ghz custom passphrase a little more difficult, and you may have to factory reset for the wireless to work again. So, definitely inconvenient but possibly the preferable of two depending on your situation.
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
by henro2k » Mon May 01, 2017 11:19 pm
Did this update get released? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks!
by amitoza88 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 pm
Not sure, if this issue is fixed. I got a new WD MyCloud, it is getting detected over ATT Router PACE 5268AC, however the speed of access is very low. I understand from other forums that this is because the router is not having giga-bit connection. Are other members seeing similar issue? I plan to go ahead by adding a NetGear giga-bit Switch. Any Suggestions?
75 posts Page 8 of 8