SF Outage

General discussions and other topics.
11 posts Page 2 of 2
by ec » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:57 pm
coolmingli wrote:
jerry_bp wrote:- Why is this outage not announced? I am in Lake Merced Area.
- Why is customer service unable to tell us what is going on?
- Why is it that this won’t be fixed in hours?
- Why are explanations B.S.

We need to know EXACTLY why there is an outage and WHY can’t it be fixed in hours. It’s a Friday night and we are being affected badly. Least we can expect is an explanation.

All we get is “phone pole might have fallen”. Q: “Where?”
A: “Dont know”
Q: “Why can’t you fix it quickly?”
A: “I don’t know”
Q: “Need to talk to someone that does”
A: “No one around”
Q: “You are not being very helpful…”
A: “Im sorry sir that’s all we know”
Q: “Yeah well… it isn’t helping at all.”
A: “Well we are telling you there is an outage”
Q: “Do you realize that I CALLED BECAUSE HERE IS AN OUTAGE? Tell me stuff I don’t already know!”
A: “We don’t have more information”
Q: “So… you are telling me you cant fix it tonight… that you don’t know why… and that you don’t have an ETA of WHEN WILL THOS BE FIXED?!”
A: “I’m sorry sir…”

SONIC CEO: Plz tell us exactly what and why is this happening. With details please, B.S. explanations only make us wonder why anyone would lie about this.

Thanks.
Either Sonic doesn't have Technicians working off hours, or their Techs don't have the knowledge to fix the problem.
@coolmingli, we appear to have bad contact info for you all around. I tried to call you myself this morning on the mobile we had on file for you, and emailed the account you had on file and have not heard from you.

Our records show that we sent you multiple updates during the outage that you obviously did not receive!

Please update your contact info via members.sonic.net.

Thank you!
- Eli Caul

Director of Customer Care
Sonic.net, Inc
11 posts Page 2 of 2