Feeling ripped off cancelled services and still no refund

General discussions and other topics.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by djjavan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:33 am
Hello my name is Javan jones
So I made a purchase around December 31st for internet services and was told two theee weeks before an installation.

I decided to go with Comcast had internet up and running with in two days when I bought my internet
I confirmed my cancellation with sonic
The sonic employee and I confirmed my cancellation on the 1st of January
I then message the email support 4-5 times to see what’s going on I have t gotten a message back or a update on my refund
I am then charged twice for a dollar which caused my account to over draft twice when I had already cancelled the service so nothing else should have been taken out my account
Instead while I’m being ignored countless times to solve this issue I’m being emailed and texted countless times by sonic about a package soon to be shipped out even though I cancelled their services
I’m getting ignored but they can make sure to be attentive when taking my money out and over charging me and I don’t expect you guys to cover my over draft but I come to you guys for help and you guys made me more indebt and I never even had your service installed and will defo tell people to stay away from y’all
I call through business hours I legit had to Google is sonic a legit internet provide cause you guys have been giving me customer support service that’s worse then a a Nigerian scammer.(I am Nigerian myself)I’ve been messaging for a week and have not gotten help or a response back
I call phones hours are on but no one o ima up the phone

Your cancellation confirmation number is: 1992827

Never thought someone would make Comcast look like the food guys

It’s been a week going on two weeks since my refund was confirmed I have pills to pay and I still haven’t received my money at this point might go to fcc/fact and file a complaint

Attachments

by djjavan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 am
Will never ever use this service or Recommend anyone
by djjavan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:41 am
And this means I have to wait another week for my refund when I waited a week and two days already what is going on
by virtualmike » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm
You probably will get better responses if you contact Sonic Billing Support. You can find details at this page:
https://www.sonic.com/support
by djjavan » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:12 pm
virtualmike wrote:You probably will get better responses if you contact Sonic Billing Support. You can find details at this page:
https://www.sonic.com/support

I’ve done both they’ve been ignoring me for a week with no contact back
by syntaxsid1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:09 am
Hello,

We apologize for the lack of communication regarding your situation here. In the future if there is an important matter calling our support team via phone will be a much quicker, more efficient way to resolve this type of problem ASAP. Since we answer phone calls as a priority over emails, responding via email could be delayed. Our billing manager has fully refunded your account and you should see this reflected very soon once your account closes. We are sorry for the delays in getting this going for you and we hope you have a great day. Take care.

Kind Regards,

Jeff - CES
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1