how can I see my invoice details?

General discussions and other topics.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
by susanjom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:01 am
I am trying to assess the real cost to me of upgrading from my legacy DSL, but I can't seem to find anything online that shows me the details of what I'm being billed, i.e. which part is the service and which are the added on fees.

My current total invoice is about $69; the upgrade is offered at $69, but I want to know how much more I'm really going to be paying monthly.

I know it's there somewhere, but I am at a loss to find it.
by dane » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:22 am
You can find PDF copies of your bills with all of the line item details in the Billing section of the Member Tools.

https://imgur.com/a/ojoMDN8
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by susanjom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:55 am
Well of course I can .... :oops:
On page 2....
Sorry and Thank you.
by dane » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:11 am
No worries!

You should also be able to see the cost details of the new service in the upgrades section, on the connections page there in the member tools.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by susanjom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:31 am
Actually I can't, but I did see it somewhere else, and am going to chase around and see if it comes up again.

Edit: Okay in another post in the Access section, there was an answer that answered my question: the details can be seen only after I add it to my cart. So, I can get what I need, but who would think to do it that way? Okay, okay, don't answer that. I sure didn't.
by susanjom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:09 am
I just upgraded. Thank you.
I am guessing someone will contact me with an installation date, yes?
by dane » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:18 am
Yep, you will get email status updates as the upgrade is completed. It’s all pretty automated and slick. =)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by susanjom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:21 am
How very unsurprising :D
8 posts Page 1 of 1