Bundles

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by mdhelper » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:56 am
Is there anyone else out there that finds it frustrating that Sonic advertises their fiber internet service for a low price, like $40 a month but forces you to buy a landline service as part of the package. They say it's included but because it is a voice line one ends up paying a small fortune and regulatory fees taxes and the such on top of the service charge for the internet. When speaking with Sonic customer service they state that Dane Jasper their owner feels it's important that everyone have a landline. I don't think it's Mr Jasper's responsibility to force me into having something I don't want. I also really question the ethics and legality of advertising a product at a certain price but forcing you to buy the bundle which ends up bringing the price significantly higher. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a BLT and asking him not to put the lettuce on, and them telling you no it's the only way it comes the sandwich is nail gun closed
by igorru » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:31 am
I am guessing you did not do even a basic search of these forums before posting this.

This particular topic has been discussed on many occasions and in many dozens of posts over and over with plenty of explanations of pros and cons and everything related. There have also been developments on the subject from Sonic that people complaining against bundling should find promising. Just read up on the search results.
2 posts Page 1 of 1