Webmail, filters, blacklist,

General discussions and other topics.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by busy1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 pm
In the past, I was able to direct unwanted emails from the Inbox to the Trash using Settings/Filters on the Webmail page and completing the form. My list of undesirable email addresses has maxed out at 84 and I can't add any more: why?

Now, I must click on Member Tools which opens a new tab that requires me to sign in again, then select Email, then select Spam Filtering, select Whitelist/Blacklist, select Blacklist Address to enter the unwanted spam/unwanted email address. Does this make sense? BTW, I had to call to be reminded of this process because the procedure wasn't described in the Sonic Webmail page (https://help.sonic.com/hc/en-us/article ... ic-Webmail).

Can the option to blacklist spam/unwanted emails from the Mail/Settings webpage be reinstated? The Member Tools procedure is cumbersome and time consuming and I might need to call again in the future when I need reminding.
1 post Page 1 of 1