Disk Usage -- and suggestion to Engineers for a more user friendly email

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by deborahwoo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:00 pm
n the Apple Email Handler, it is so much easier to delete individual emails. One only has to click the email and then the Trash bin, and it will automatically move up to the next email to delete. It works in either direction (oldest to newest, and vice versa).

On the Sonic website, it takes an extra step to delete emails individual. One has to bring the cursor to the next email, and click delete -- as opposed to keeping the cursor on the Trash bin, and simply clicking while the screen moves automatically to the next email.

I understand one can delete a series of emails at one, but even there it is limited to viewing only 50 at a time. Hence, I still prefer my Apple email handler to Sonic's, and hope Sonic will make use of its webmail more user-friendly.
by dane » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:38 pm
If disk usage is the concern that's leading you to delete emails, try using the sort by size column heading to get all the huge emails at the top. If you delete just a few of those, usage will go way, way down.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1