Please do something about the difficult Confirmation codes!

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by guest » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:35 pm
Today I had to enter eight different Confirmation codes before I was allowed to submit my post. This is extremely frustrating, and each time it happens, I am more reluctant to participate in the forum and share information. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this issue, but was just dogged enough to keep trying.

Despite good eyesight, I have a devil of a time deciphering these blurry codes. I tried turning up to maximum screen brightness, but still had to enter multiple codes. It is headache-inducing, as well as extremely time consuming.

- Perhaps you could choose less challenging code difficulty - yours is much worse than most others I have encountered.

- Perhaps you could use a variety of code types, so if a person had difficulty with one style, another style might be easier.

- Perhaps you should only require codes when people sign in as 'guest'. Although I like my privacy, and the convenience of not having to enter a username and password each time, it would be a whole lot faster to log in, if it meant I could avoid having to spend so much time squinting at these images and re-submitting my posts multiple times. I imagine people with any vision issues must not be able to participate at all.

I tried the alternative of reporting spam callers through your phone support, but was told that isn't allowed.

Please make it easier for us real, human, paying customers to participate! Thank you!
by dane » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:02 am
Are you not able to login with your Sonic username and password? That’ll be required for posting in the forums, we are turning off anonymous posting due to ongoing spam and abuse.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1