sonic webmail address book doesn not match squirrel mail address book

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by sspencer » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:05 pm
I usually use Squirrel Mail (I'm very "old school") except when I need to reply to or forward something that just turns into "code" in Squirrel mail when you try to reply or forward. When that happens, I switch to Sonic Web Mail. I've noticed, though, that my Personal Addresses in Sonic Web Mail is not in sync with my Squirrel Mail address file. In the newer Web Mail system, there are old addresses I've since deleted in Squirrel Mail, and most of my current addresses do not display. What do I need to do to get the two versions sync'd up. I always thought the same options (for example, blacklists) and my address list applied to my userid and that I'd have the same information whether I used Squirrel Mail or the newer Web Mail.
by jerrielm » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:45 am
Hello!

Sadly Squirrel mail and Webmail are two different email clients. Email addresses that are saved on one will not be saved to the other. Hopefully this helps out to why you are not seeing them on both.

Best Wishes!
2 posts Page 1 of 1