Discriminators

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by Gary » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:35 am
Thanks for discriminating again on my job search
1 your company said I was not qualify for an installer position when I worked for ATT installing the internet. You guys were using the same router I used for ATT. I retired since then and have been doing Engineering for telcos doing site surveys for telephone pole so they can get 5g going. I sent you a resume with exactly what you were looking for and again you state I’m not qualified. I believe your company discriminates against older workers. Am seeking a lawyer. Anyone else being discriminated against Sonic please leave me a contact number and I will reach out.
by parker_day » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:49 pm
If you truly believe you've been discriminated against during a hiring process and are seeking legal help, I'd highly suggest not posting on the company's public support forum until you've run your comments by your legal counsel.
by jacob.karinen » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
The only age requirements we have are prospective employees need to be 18. I'm sorry you didn't get the gig this time around. I encourage you to keep trying because we have a pretty diverse team here.

Best regards,
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1