Stay "logged in" button

General discussions and other topics.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
by lindabrlabs » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:51 am
Good Morning to whom it may concern,

You have made my work-life very difficult by taking away the "stay logged in" button (@ the logging in window). I usually stay "logged in" during the work day and "log off" at the end of each work day. I need to be able to work without having to "log in" each time. I sometimes have several windows open and going between them. Since you've decided to take that fetcher away from us...you've taken the time I need to be doing work instead of "logging in" each time. That truly should not be your choice to make. We should have that choice to stay "logged in" and when to "log out"! You could of done something like after 8-12 hours log us off. Make my life, make our life easier...put it back please!!!!

Thank You,
lindabrlabs
by jacob.karinen » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:06 am
Hi,

What website are you referring to with the stay logged in feature? Our forums, member tools, or webmail?

Thank you
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
by lindabrlabs » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:56 am
Webmail

Sorry I did not know there was a difference.

Thanks
Linda
by virtualmike » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:07 pm
I was about to raise this, too. The "Stay logged in" checkbox has disappeared from WebMail.

I noticed over the past few months that the amount of time one would stay logged in has been decreasing. It used to be several weeks, but now it seems to expire at the end of one week.

Can we please have the "Stay logged in" checkbox back, with a decent amount of time (at least several weeks) before the authentication expires? ...thanks!
by motet » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 pm
I came her to report this as well. Please restore it.
by jacob.karinen » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:00 am
Thank you for the reports everyone. I'll be getting this over to the team who can make the change. As soon as I have an update I'll pass that along to you all.
Jacob K.
Sonic
by jacob.karinen » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:32 am
The stay logged in check box should be restored now. The plugin that handles it wasn't loading properly after the last update.
Jacob K.
Sonic
by motet » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:23 am
Thanks!
by virtualmike » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 pm
Awesome! :D
9 posts Page 1 of 1