weird connections

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by elmaelt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:20 am
Has anyone ever experienced getting connected to weird recordings when calling overseas using your SONIC VOIP ? IE: the phone number is correct, but the responding end is not; instead, it is a human voice (obviously previously recorded as it was the same response on redialing) ranting about this and that. For example, I called a funeral home in the Philippines and the voice that responded gave me a lecture about being "still associated with people" and "the spirit of the dead" ! Phew, creepy !
Can't Sonic do a trace on a phone call ? (The person whom I called at Sonic was of no help.) (AND I there is NOTHING wrong with my sanity.)
by jerrielm » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:12 am
elmaelt wrote:Has anyone ever experienced getting connected to weird recordings when calling overseas using your SONIC VOIP ? IE: the phone number is correct, but the responding end is not; instead, it is a human voice (obviously previously recorded as it was the same response on redialing) ranting about this and that. For example, I called a funeral home in the Philippines and the voice that responded gave me a lecture about being "still associated with people" and "the spirit of the dead" ! Phew, creepy !
Can't Sonic do a trace on a phone call ? (The person whom I called at Sonic was of no help.) (AND I there is NOTHING wrong with my sanity.)
Hello!

That is creepy! I would give our Support Team a call and let them know you are having trouble calling a number in the Philippines. Give them the date, time and number you used to call it. If you can try calling it a few more times (it would help greatly if we have 3 call examples to look at the issues properly) and then give us a call!

You can reach our Support at 1-855-394-0100 8am-10pm 7 days a week.

Best Wishes!
2 posts Page 1 of 1