Receipts for Payments

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by pamatori@lgvsd.org » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:07 am
We have had Sonic for some time now (approx since 2013) and we would always receive a receipt for our credit card payments; which we have stopped receiving and am being told due to Sonics system we will not be receiving them any longer that our invoice is our receipt....Problem....we get no invoice. I am told I can go on line and my user name is on our invoice. Problem......we do not receive an invoice, but our credit card gets charged every month no problem. I have wasted a lot of time along with Sonics employees time trying to get this resolved via your customer service email. In the last email I find out I have to call a number to try to get this resolved, hence more time wasted on both parts. If a Sonic customer service person can not help me on line how will someone on the phone help me?? I have zero information! No receipt that I need, no invoice, no customer number, nothing! Just charges on our credit card. We will probably be exploring other internet providers; which I am sure does not matter to you, but good accesses to the information we need and the support we need is matters to us.

Thanks!
by amayfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:31 am
The receipt should be viewable in Member Tools by navigating to members.sonic.net, logging in and then going to "Billing and Payments". We also email a pdf to the billing contact email addresses on file. If you aren't receiving those emails you may want to double check that we have the correct billing contact email on file.
Andrew M.
Community & Escalations Manager
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1