Webmail settings all gone in other browser

General discussions and other topics.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by ezekielk » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:02 am
I am talking here of Sonic's default webmail, Roundcube. Webmail settings should remain the same from browser to browser, right? Doesn't make any sense if they don't. In Firefox, everything is set up to my satisfaction, but when I load Sonic's webmail in the Opera browser, all the settings are gone, including my 20 or so filters. I feel like I just stepped through the looking glass.

So, out of curiosity, I just loaded Webmail in MS Edge, and everything was set up as I intended. I am discombobulated. I have a special place in my heart for Opera, in spite of everything.
by jacob.karinen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:47 am
Opera is the only browser that is not loading your saved settings?
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
by ezekielk » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:51 am
I guess. I don't have that many browsers. And it happens only in Windoze...in Linux, Opera is fine (I just learned).
by jacob.karinen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:03 pm
Sorry just trying to be clear. In Opera on Linux it loads your webmail settings that were saved but on windows in opera it doesn't? Is it possible to try it with another web browser on windows?
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
by ezekielk » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:37 pm
It's not important enough for me to worry about...but thanks. I sometimes run Opera in the rare moments Firefox won't load a page. I just thought I'd bring this strange glitch up, in case anyone at Sonic would be interested.

But yes, I did load Sonic Webmail in another browser...MS Edge. Which I already indicated, in a previous post.
5 posts Page 1 of 1