Openvpn-connected and hard reset, no internet afterwards

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by halbernatoman » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:20 am
Hi all,
Apologies if this is the wrong location for this question. I have an internet connection issue hoping to get your help with. On my win10 pc I was connected to openvpn and browsing the internet through Ethernet cable. I had to do a hard reset after computer froze and now I can no longer access internet from that PC after the reset. Other devices are connecting to the internet wi fi without issue. Any suggestions on troubleshooting this? Thanks
by ezekielk » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:48 pm
This is just a shot in the dark, and I'm not a Sonic representative, just a new user of their service. I would first make sure Openvpn is not set to automatically load at bootup...turn that off. Then check your network settings, make sure your ethernet is still connected and error free.

You may have already done these things, but I don't know. You might even want to first uninstall Openvpn before you do any troubleshooting. Easy enough to reinstall.
2 posts Page 1 of 1