Excellent customer service. Seriously thank you.

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by scullyhouse » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:49 pm
I have had three excellent customer service experiences in a row with Sonic and felt compelled to say so.

First. When scheduling my installation, they worked with me to find a time that worked for me after a few different months of me being unable to book a time due to medical issues. I have respiratory issues that required hospitalization. The scheduler made a note of this so the installer knew to warn me when drilling started so I could put my respiratory mask on. I unfortunately forgot her name but kudos to her.

Second. Kevin our installer was polite, understanding and knowledgeable. He worked with my wife and I to find the best place to install and made sure I was out of room before drilling, he even asked for the go ahead. Seriously just so understanding of a random issue I doubt they face often if ever.

Third. David on customer service helped get my account all set and filled me in on how to get a cancellation reimbursement. He even called me back when he found the answer to a very specific question.

Very rare for a ISP to have people that care on all parts of their teams. So thank you.
by dane » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Thank you for the feedback. We have really wonderful people here, and I'm very proud of what they've accomplished in building our network, products, systems and the care we deliver.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1