New webmail login

General discussions and other topics.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by rlmarcotte » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:40 pm
The new webmail interface is ok, but the login page does not allow Firefox to remember my username and password. Can that be corrected? It is really a pain in the tush for an old geezer like me to have to enter it each time for the several different addresses I use.
by kgc » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 pm
The next version of the application will allow you to check a "remember me" box so you won't be prompted for your user name an password again.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by rlmarcotte » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 pm
That is not the same as allowing the browser (Firefox) to remember and store the login info is it? I prefer to have Firefox clear the history when I close it. If the history is cleared then the "remember me" at a particular web site will be useless, or am I incorrect?
by Linda M. Austin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm
kgc wrote:The next version of the application will allow you to check a "remember me" box so you won't be prompted for your user name an password again.
by ymathias » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:09 pm
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1