Where do I direct complaints?

General discussions and other topics.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by jwermont » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:27 pm
Hi, I've been searching all over Sonic's website, and I can't find anyplace where I can make a complaint about a problem. This isn't a technical issue, so I don't need tech support. Could someone let me know who I need to call or email to talk about an issue I'm having with Sonic?

Thanks.
by dane » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 pm
We have two primary teams here that provide most of our customer facing service: support, and billing. The support team also coordinates field issues, for example home installation or construction.

So, best path is likely support, and they can route toward the right team to assist. They can be reached via email, text or telephone, all at http://sonic.com/support
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by jwermont » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:34 am
Thanks, Dane!
by ak.alford@yahoo.com » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:25 pm
I have repeatedly tried to get better/faster service to no avail. Sonic sent me a new modem. 6 months later I finally got better internet elsewhere. They are charging me 149$ becuase that new modem upgraded my contract? WTF?????
by anthony.n » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:43 pm
The $149 is an early termination fee for cancelling your service before your contract expired. You had a trial period to decide if the new service met your bandwidth needs before incurring any fees. You will not be charged any modem fees if you return our equipment using the shipping label we sent to your email.

If you need help returning your equipment or have any questions about your account cancellation please reach out to our support team, you can schedule a call, text, or initiate an email here: http://sonic.com/support
5 posts Page 1 of 1