post install cleanup?

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by e.almlie » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:37 am
Hi, wondering if someone at Sonic will see this and respond.

Our complex had several new lines placed, and the property manager is having a fit over leftover spools of fiber drop hanging off the building, along with other perceived "ugliness". the irony here is there is a lot of other old utility.cable lines already there, which they're trying to blame on Sonic... they even thought the main electric line hookup ugliness was Sonic's doing :roll:

Wonder if there is a way for Sonic to send out someone to remove the unused drop and do some cleanup to appease management, otherwise they're threatening to make us remove service. I know this is illegal, but I don't want to get into it with them and would like to solve the issue amicably.

Let me know, Sonic!
by robquiett » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 am
Sorry to hear about the unused drop being left behind. I don't see any other pending orders for your building so I will get a truck out there to remove this as soon as possible.
by e.almlie » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:45 pm
Thank you, it's already been taken care of! it wasn't a big mess but property managers care a touchy bunch. Looks great now.
by robquiett » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:52 am
Glad to hear that they got to it quickly.
4 posts Page 1 of 1