Consumer Reports article

General discussions and other topics.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by virtualmike » Thu May 05, 2022 6:06 pm
I received the mailing about Sonic's rating as the best ISP in the nation. It had a link to the study on CR's site, but that's behind a paywall. Is it possible for Sonic (or someone else) to post the study so those of us without access to Consumer Reports can read it? ...thanks!
by dane » Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 am
Hi Mike,

We cannot share their paid content I'm afraid. It is worth subscribing to CR, it's a great resource.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by virtualmike » Fri May 13, 2022 1:17 pm
Thanks, Dane. I had been hoping that possibly Sonic had licensed that content for sharing.

I used to subscribe to CR a long time ago, but for my particular needs, I found its value declined over time.
by apl » Sat May 14, 2022 5:16 pm
Here in Berkeley one can "check out" a Consumer Reports subscription electronically through the public library.
Other communities may have the same deal available.
by virtualmike » Sun May 15, 2022 6:36 pm
Awesome! Thanks, api! I don't have access to Berkeley's library, but one of the others to which I do have access has a direct connection to CR. I can read it online by logging in with my library account.
5 posts Page 1 of 1