What would get Sonic up to Portland?!

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by speedy_dsl » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:46 pm
I love our sonic service.
Nothing else compares to customer service, tech know how. Being good to your people.

But I will be relocating to Portland in next couple of years. I know, I know, you're still expanding throughout California. But what does it take to get Sonic into another metro area?

Dane, how do I tempt you north?!

Loni
by dane » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:55 pm
Later this year we'll be into one additional major market here in CA, and we are working on the processes for additional markets in a number of states around the US. Of course, it takes time to complete market analysis, get regulatory approvals and permits, construct and deploy, etc. But we do aim to bring Sonic Fiber to communities all around the country.

For those interested in seeing Sonic expand, locally and elsewhere, the driver for more expansion is more customers. So please, post about Sonic on Facebook, Nextdoor, or your neighborhood listserve. Our goal is to fix the broken broadband duopoly that exists in America, and we can do that as long as we have your support.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by virtualmike » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:14 pm
The Coachella Valley really could use another provider. The incumbent phone company has a fiber offering, but only near the COs, which are pretty far apart, leaving most us to Spectrum's typical cable monopoly pricing and policies.
3 posts Page 1 of 1