Odd screen shows up here via Firefox

General discussions and other topics.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
by amayfield » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 am
This might be an issue with the browser cache, you can reset that by navigating to mail.sonic.net and then pressing the CTRL key and the F5 key on your keyboard simultaneously. That should reload the page and hopefully fix your issue.
Andrew M.
Community & Escalations Manager
Sonic
by bettyb » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:05 pm
amayfield wrote:This might be an issue with the browser cache, you can reset that by navigating to mail.sonic.net and then pressing the CTRL key and the F5 key on your keyboard simultaneously. That should reload the page and hopefully fix your issue.
Thank You!! That did it. Wonder what caused it?
I think the pixies have been playing here...besides this problem I find today am unable to have both desktops running at the same time (using same monitor via a switch), plus this morning the Comcast TV box came on by itself with the word "hunt" displayed. Perhaps I need the ghostbusters. (smile)

Thanks again for everyone who helped.
by amayfield » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:35 pm
You're welcome. I'm not exactly sure what caused that particular issue, there are a variety of things that can result in weird behavior from a browser. The old CTRL + F5 trick often fixes the problem though so that's usually one of my first steps in troubleshooting.
Andrew M.
Community & Escalations Manager
Sonic
by bettyb » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:34 pm
amayfield wrote:You're welcome. I'm not exactly sure what caused that particular issue, there are a variety of things that can result in weird behavior from a browser. The old CTRL + F5 trick often fixes the problem though so that's usually one of my first steps in troubleshooting.
And I've saved that piece of wisdom for future reference.
doing a little happy dance out of here.
by ngufra » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:08 pm
Another good one is to turn it off and turn it back on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8
15 posts Page 2 of 2