DIRECTV Refer-a-friend

Television services and online video discussion.
106 posts Page 2 of 11
by dane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 am
gp1628 wrote:How does Sonic handle it if it turns out that there is no unobstructed signal. I heard horror stories of "well just call someone to cut a hole in those trees"
If an uninstructed view of the full arc of required satellites is not available, the installer will be unable to install the service.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by gp1628 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 am
We need a like button.
Thank you Dane. Id appreciate that. In my neighborhood I looked at all of the houses near me. I see those little dishes and I see them pointed at some really ugly damage to some beautiful trees. And when I mentally shift those dishes to my roof I cannot seem to find a corner anywhere that doesnt point directly into my favorite pine trees. *sigh*
by dane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 am
gp1628 wrote:We need a like button.
Thank you Dane. Id appreciate that. In my neighborhood I looked at all of the houses near me. I see those little dishes and I see them pointed at some really ugly damage to some beautiful trees. And when I mentally shift those dishes to my roof I cannot seem to find a corner anywhere that doesnt point directly into my favorite pine trees. *sigh*
Yes, when the installer is there, if he cannot get a line-of-sight to the satellites, I'm afraid it will not be viable. If you choose to trim trees clear of the path, that's up to you!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by You Rock » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am
I would love the referral credit! My account number is 59221169. =)
by ryporter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:08 pm
You Rock wrote:I would love the referral credit! My account number is 59221169. =)
Thanks, "You Rock". I just used your account number while I signed up.

For others, my account number is 53222960.
by You Rock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 am
Thank you ryporter! You rock!
by Peter Tran » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm
My Direct TV Account No. is: [redacted by moderators]
by kgc » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm
I've locked this topic since it has been attracting forum spam from non-subscribers.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by dane » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:15 am
kgc wrote:I've locked this topic since it has been attracting forum spam from non-subscribers.
I've unlocked the topic, as without the ability to post, our customers will not be able to connect and refer. If non-customers post account numbers in this Sonic.net DTV Refer-a-friend thread, we will delete.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:38 pm
Would love the credit as well!
Acct 8007xxxx

[Sorry, customers only. Please log in to post.]
106 posts Page 2 of 11